(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Satisfy large-workgroup requirements for performance, reliability and security with the Lexmark MS820 Series. They deliver a first page in as little as 4 seconds and print up to 70 pages per minute*. Robust paper handling, Ultra High Yield replacement toner** and flexible input and output options add up to uninterrupted productivity.
Get More Done
– Powerful 1-GHz dual-core processor and up to 4.5 GB of memory drives printing at up to 70 ppm.* – Robust paper handling includes reliable feeding of a wide range of media types and sizes, up to 4400 sheets of standard input and optional finishing. – Connect via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options.
Ready When You Are
– Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime. – Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 55,000 pages** of high-quality printing (see specifications per model) – Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments.
– Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network. – Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. –
Interact with Ease
– 2.4-inch/6-cm color LCD lets you configure, interact and monitor vital system information. – Front access to the paper path and power button means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets. – Innovative serviceability features, starting with singledoor access to parts and supplies, help you resolve problems quickly.
Built for Planet Earth
– Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode. – Models with standard two-sided printing save paper – All models with two-sided printing are rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified. – Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
*Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
**Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Ultra High Yield cartridge not available for all models.
***Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data
The Lexmark MS823dn features a first page as fast as 4.2 seconds, output up to 65 pages per minute*, and two-sided printing.
READY TO WORK: With access to input capacity of up to 4,400 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages**, long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
FAST START + ENDURING PERFORMANCE: A first page as fast as 4.2 seconds sets the stage for printing and copying up to 65 ppm*. And support for large workloads is built in, with recommended monthly page volume as high as 350,000 pages.
ENGINEERED TO LAST: Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments.
FULL-SPECTRUM SECURITY: Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
BUILT FOR PLANET EARTH: Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode. All models with two-sided printing are rated EPEAT Silver and ENERGY STAR certified.